- Simple push-button rotary knob to control all brake settings
- Dash-mounted OEM style user interface
- 10 Tri-colored LED light dial
- Main module can be mounted out of sight
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for the quickest response
- Easy push-button manual override
- Two install options: drill mount or surface adhesive mount
- User-selectable power output
- Trailer brake light activation
- Automatic leveling and calibration
- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes (1-4 axels)
- Built-in reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Tow vehicle low voltage and trailer disconnect indicators
- Compatible with low-volt, ABS, PWM, cruise control, and electric over hydraulic
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
If you are looking for powerful, precise braking we have you covered with Curts Spectrum Tri-Axis Inertia Brake Controller. Increase the life and stopping power of your towing rig and trailer with the Spectrum brake controller. With a triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer, this advanced circuit is able to detect the inertia of the vehicle and trailer on all axes of three-dimensional space. This kit comes with everything you need including a module that you can mount out of sight and a separate LED-equipped rotary knob interface. LEDs indicate the automated power output of the control. The rotary knob also acts as an easy manual override button and can be mounted to your dash surface with either an adhesive backing or a bolt-on mount that requires drilling. With 10 tri-colored LEDs, this gives a nice sleek OEM-style interface.
The Curt Spectrum brake controller has many features. It has a built-in reveres-polarity and short-circuits protection to protect your ride and trailer. There is no need for a separate display or additional controls, allowing the dash to stay professional and uncluttered. It is able to operate up to eight trailer brakes (4 axels) at a time. The spectrum has user-selectable power output and trailer brake light activation. It can be used on vehicles with ABS brakes, cruise control, and it even works with low-voltage and PWM systems.
With a simple installation, all hardware included, and an easy-to-use interface you can’t go wrong. Get your Curt Spectrum brake controller now and improve your towing experince!
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning