- Minimum Gross Trailer Weight of 6,000LBS to Maximum of 14,000LBS
- Help reduce trailer sway with sway control arms kit
- Easy adjustments to make towing multiple trailers simple and easy
- 2″ Shank that can be flipped to provide necessary drop or rise
- Compatible with Class 3, 4, and most 5 trailer hitches
- Works with most A-frame style trailers
- Carbide Powder coat finish with chrome-plated components
- Ball sold separate
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Order Fitment Notes: Curt Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch will work with Shocker Air Equalizer.
The Curt Round Bar system is specialized to improve your control on the road with its forged steel spring bars for a nice reliable hitch that will allow you to have a smoother ride. Standard with a 2″ shank that can be flipped to allow for necessary drop or rise. (2-1/2″ replacement shank also available coming soon) Built-in lift handle and hook up brackets to allow for easy maneuvering and mounting. Built-in sway control attachment tabs allow you to hook up the sway bar kit to help with sway control as well as leveling the vehicle. This WD system also released the new snap up brackets that make hooking up the round bar system simple and easy for everyone to use.
Safety Notice: When towing make sure you know the rating of the ball and follow the tow rating of the ball, hitch, tow vehicle, and trailer accordingly.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning