- Cushion hitch design with dynamic, adaptive suspension featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from road shock, bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioning design educes rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- 1/4″ of rise to 6-1/4″ of drop (shank cannot be flipped)
- Fits 2″ receiver hitches (works with 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver with sleeve, which is sold separately)
- Tested and rated for 15,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,500 lbs tongue weight (10K if using a 2″ ball)
- Equipped with 1-1/4″ hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Helps increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Premium cast steel construction for dependable towing power
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your pickup truck or suv
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Free Ground Shipping* | Free Returns
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Get smoother towing and reduce the jerking and jarring from road shock, bumps, jerks and potholes with the Curt Rebellion XD cushioning adjustable hitch ball mount. Rated at 15,000 lbs of towing capacity with a slim line style design. The Rebellion XD cushion hitch is made out of cast steel with a oe like textured dark grey finish. Comes with a 2″ shank and can be used for 2-1/2 or 3″ receivers with a sleeve, which are sold separately.
This cushion hitch has 8 holes for adjustment, 1/4″ of rise to 6-1/4″ of drop. (it cannot be flipped about like the Shocker impact or RHR 12K drop cushion hitch.) Rebellion XD uses ShockDrop technology that gives you a smoother towing experience reduces the damage to your truck or suv. Backed by Curt hitches limited lifetime warranty and a one year warranty on the finish.
Safety Notice: The Rebellion XD is rated at 15,000 lbs, But it you are using a 2″ ball, that is only rated at 10,000 lbs. Make sure you know the rating of the ball and follow the tow rating of the ball, this cushion hitch, tow vehicle and trailer accordingly.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning