- Hitch available with: Head Only, Legs, Rails, & Rollers
- Towing Capacity rated between 20,000-25,000lbs depending on model
- Spherical Axail bearing allows 360° movement for the smoothest quiet ride
- Wide, Self-aligning head to help with hooking up
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages the kingpin
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between legs and puck system
- Three height adjustment positions to adapt to your specific truck
- Hitch height: 13 “– 21”
- Three-position coupling indicator on handle shows coupling status for added safety
- Highly durable carbide black powder-coat finish
- 3 Easy-access zerk fittings for easy maintenance
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Not compatible with turret-style pin boxes
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Wherever you find yourself on the open road, you can trust in Curts champion Q-Series 5th wheel hitch to get you there safe and quiet. The Q-Series hitch excels in quite towing operation with its unique spherical axial bearing design. Instead of having a set of rods on which the hitch head can pivot, the Q-Series spherical bearing allows the head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride, and less strain on your truck and trailer. With a wide self-aligning head, this not only gives you a better ride but will also make hooking up your trailer simpler than ever before.
Constructed from strong carbon steel these hitches are rated at a towing capacity between 20,000 – 25,000lbs. These 5th wheel hitches and are capable of hauling some of the heaviest equipment and oversized campers with ease. Heavy-duty jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking. To ensure good functionality and the longest-lasting life under strenuous towing, curt included three easy-access grease zerks and a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate grease deposits. All hitches are coated in a black carbide powder coat finish giving them highly durable protection against rust and wear with a nice sleek look. The Q-series comes with a lockable, short-throw handle that automatically engages with the kingpin. The handle has an integrated three-position coupling indicator to show coupling status for added safety.
These Curt Q-Series hitches have height adjustments between 13″- 21″ (depending on model) so you can match your new hitch to your towing rig perfectly. They come included with all hardware needed and easy-to-read instructions. Grab yours now and be ready for the smoothest and quietest towing experience with Curts American-built tough 5th wheel hitches.
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning