- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Constructed with a cast steel
- Finished in a Black liquid A-coat
- Up to 35,000lbs gross trailer weight
- Included the one of a kind 2-5/16″ ball with the quarter-turn release this eliminates the need for a side handle
- Includes rubber hole cover and two 5/8″ safety chain loops
- All hardware for install is included
- Install is simple compared to most other under-bed goosenecks with no welding or removing of the bed
- One person install, Drilling is required
- Doesn’t work with OEM 5th wheel prep package
- Don’t go over the limits of your trucks capacities while towing
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Your truck is built for towing and Curt has made it super easy for your truck to get on the road pulling your favorite trailer with the Curt OEM-Style gooseneck hitch. This bad boy hitch is designed for one person to install and use the pre-existing factory holes, which means you only have to drill once. The Curt factory under bed gooseneck hitch is constructed out of carbon steel and is finished with a black liquid A-coat.
Each OEM style gooseneck hitch comes with two heavy-duty safety chain loops that are 5/8″ thick, friction-fit rubber hole cover, and last but not least the Curt patented 2-5/16 ball with easy quarter-turn latch system. Curt gooseneck hitch is designed in the use and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So if you are looking to tow up to 35,000 lbs of gross trailer weight and want a simple install with no welding, removing your bed, or trimming the flange, then the Curt OEM-style under-bed gooseneck hitch is perfect for you. Get one order today towing season is just around the corner.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning