- Available with 2 or 4 bike capacity
- Max weight capacity of 180lbs
- 2 bike rack is offered with 1-1/4″ or 2″ hitch shank
- 4 bike rack is offered with a 2″ hitch shank
- Tray-style cradle provides 3 points of contact with the bikes
- Tray-style design allows for easy loading and unloading
- Ratching Arms lock down onto bike frame for safe travel
- Key operated ratchets also eliminate theft of bikes
- Adjustable cradles easily accommodate various bike and tire sizes
- Padded arms protect the bike frame from dings and scratches
- Threaded anti-wobble shank and pin reduce rack sway
- Tilt away action allows easy rear vehicle access
- Sides fold up for compact storage
- Protected by black powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Not designed to install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
Grab Curts Tray-Style bike rack for an easy weekend getaway! Whether it be a solo trip or a family adventure bring your bikes along for the ride. Mounting into a 1-1/4″ or 2″ receiver this bike rack can mount into most factory hitches. This rack is a highly secure and convenient way of transporting 2-4 bikes to your next destination. With a three-point mounting system, your bike couldn’t be more secure. Tray-style cradles and a ratcheting vertical arm hold each bike at the tires and around the frame. This keeps the bikes locked into place while traveling, also protecting your bikes from theft with a keyed lockable arm. Padded arms help protect the bike frames from any dings or scratches while traveling.
The Curt Tray-style rack has adjustable cradles allowing you to fit longer bikes or bikes with oversized tires. A tilt-away bracket allows for you to tilt the bike rack & bikes away from the back of your vehicle so you can have easy access to the back of your rig. With a towing capacity of up to 180lbs, you can safely transport up to 4 bikes. This Curt bike rack comes with an anti-wobble threaded shaft and pin. This allows for a simple install and less sway on the rack when traveling down the road.
So get your Curt Tray-Style rack now and hit your next destination with your bikes safe and secure!
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning