- Front 2″x 2″ receiver tube
- Class III hitch
- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Up to 9,000 lbs. on a straight-line pull
- Constructed out of heavy-duty steel
- Rust-resistant black powder-coat finish
- Perfect for mounting plows or winches to your front end
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Mount a snow plow, winch, skid plate, and so much more to your truck with a front receiver hitch from Curt. These class III hitches have up to a 9,000 lbs. on a straight-line pull, and 5,000 lbs. weight-carrying capacity. So, you know they will hold up to anything you put on it or pull with it.
Curt’s high-quality hitches are custom-built for the year, make and model of truck. They are constructed out of American-made carbon steel with a gloss black powder-coat finish. Every receiver hitch is robotically welded and comes with grade 5 hardware. Also, they are tested for safety in accordance with international standards.
Installing Curt hitches are easy with most applications not requiring drilling. If you are looking to give your truck a little more functionality, then the Curt front mount receiver hitch is perfect for you. Get yours ordered today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning