- Front 2″x2″ receiver tube
- Class III hitch
- Custom made to fit your year, make, and model
- Up to 9,000lbs on a straight-line pull
- Constructed out of heavy-duty steel
- Rust-resistant black powder-coat finish
- Perfect for mounting plows or winches to your front-end
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Includes grade 5 hardware and easy to read installation instructions
- Made in the USA ( may include imported hardware)
Mount a snow plow, winch, skid plate, and so much more to your truck with a front receiver hitch from Curt. These class III hitches have up to a 9,000lbs on a straight-line pull and 5,000lbs weight carrying capacity, so you know this will hold up to anything you put on it or pull with it.
Every hitch is custom-built for year, make and model, also these receivers are constructed out of American made carbon steel that has a gloss black powder-coat finish. When you buy a product you want to know that you bought a quality one and with Curt hitches you have, every hitch is robotically welded and comes with grade 5 hardware. Also, these hitches are tested for safety in accordance with SAEJ684.
Installing Curt hitches are easy with most applications not requiring drilling. So if you are looking to give your truck a little more functionality then the Curt front mount receiver hitch is perfect for you. Get yours ordered today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning