- Hitch available with Head Only, Legs, Rails, & Rollers
- Towing Capacity rated at 16,000 lbs.
- Constructed with a cast steel main body
- Anit-rattle skid plate for noise reduction
- Single handle operation
- A Wide head opening allows easier coupling
- Four height adjustment positions to adapt to your truck
- Hitch height: 13″ – 17″
- Three-position coupling indicator shows coupling status for added safety
- Compatible with Kingpin extension boxes
- Highly durable carbide black powder-coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
The Curt E-Series Hitch is an economical choice that is designed for lighter towing. It has many components found in the Q-series hitch. The E16 5th wheel hitch is only offered with a 16,000lb. weight capacity and can withstand a vertical load up to 4,000lbs. It features a dual pivoting head and 10 degrees of lateral movement that allows you to hook up to your trailer with ease. This hitch offers a single-handle operation.
Not only is this hitch designed to be a simple no-drill install you can also adjust the height into four different positions between 13”- 17”. By offering four height adjustments you can make sure the E-series hitch fits perfectly for your specific truck and trailer. Constructed with a cast steel main body. Every hitch is co-cured and powder coated in a black carbide finish. This allows for a strong corrosion-resistant finish to give your hitch the longest life.
Grab your E16 Hitch now and hit the road with your mind at ease with one of the American-built tough Curt hitches!
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning