- Fits full-size trucks with an OEM puck system
- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Towing Capacity rated at 16,000lbs
- Constructed with a cast steel main body
- Head pivots on dual axels for 10° of lateral movement
- Automatically locks in place for easy and secure coupling
- Simple single handle operation
- An anti-rattle skid plate helps reduce noise
- Quarter-turn anchoring system allows for easy install
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between the puck system and hitch legs
- 4 Position height adjustments allow the hitch to adapt to your unique truck
- Protected by a highly durable black carbide powder coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Includes roller system for beds under 8 feet
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Compatible with Kingpin extension boxes
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Looking for the most economical route for 5th wheel towing? We have you covered with Curts E-Series 5th wheel Hitch. These hitches are vehicle-specific and designed to fit into your truck’s factory OEM puck system. The E-series can be adjusted between 11-1/2″ to 13-1/2″ so you can match your new hitch to your towing rig perfectly. Constructed from strong carbon steel these hitches are rated at a 16,000lbs Towing Capacity. They are a perfect design for lighter hauling such as boats, campers, and toy haulers.
The hitch head pivots on dual axels for 10° of lateral movement allowing a smoother quiet ride. A single handle operation with a wide head opening allows for a hassle-free hook up. With an anti-rattle skid plate, you can head down the road with a nice quiet ride. If your truck does not have an 8-foot bed not to worry, these curt hitches come with a roller system. This will allow for the hitch to move forward or back in the bed depending on what you are towing and how sharp you are cornering.
All hitches are coated in a black carbide powder coat finish giving them highly durable protection against rust and wear with a nice sleek look. With 1/4 turn anchors that adjust you can easily mount into your truck in minutes and reduce chucking in your puck system. All mounting hardware is included with hitch. Grab yours now and be ready for the smoothest and quietest towing experience with Curts American-built tough 5th wheel hitches.
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning