- Heavy Duty 2″ Receiver Towing Capacity up to 17,000lbs
- Commercial Duty 2.5″ Receiver Towing Capacity up to 20,000lbs
- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Constructed out of heavy-duty steel
- One-Piece welded construction for added strength
- Large and extremely durable main body
- Rust-resistant carbide powder coat finish
- Features wide safety chain openings for heavy-duty hooks
- Co-Cured in rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Open-back receiver tube for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Includes Heavy Duty grade-8 hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Looking to upgrade your truck so you can tow your new racing rig and trailer around? Needing to haul some materials or equipment out to that next work site? We have you covered with Curts Heavy Duty and Commercial Duty Class V Receiver Hitch. These durable hitches are rated up to 17,000 lbs Towing Capacity for the heavy-duty hitch with a 2″ receiver, and up to 20,000 lbs Towing Capacity for the commercial duty hitch with a 2.5″ receiver. With some of the strongest towing capacities around the Curt class 5 hitches will fit your every towing need and allow you to haul with comfort and safety.
The Class V hitches are typically used with full-size trucks. Curt’s hitches are co-cured in rust-resistant liquid A-coating inside and out to ensure the strongest protection against the elements. A carbide powder coat finish gives a sleek look and acts as a final protection layer against corrosion. Vehicle-specific mounts allow for a seamless OEM look. This design also ensures maximum towing capacity for your specific ride. Included is an open-back receiver tube that allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware) each hitch has vehicle-specific mounts that include all heavy-duty grade-8 mounting hardware to help provide a hassle-free extra secure install (no drilling required on most models). Grab yours now and hit the road with your mind at ease with the American-built tough Curt hitches!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning