- Front 2″x 2″ receiver tube
- Class IV hitch
- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Rated to 10,000lbs Towing Capacity and 1,000lbs Tongue Weight
- Weight Distribution hitch Towing Capacity 12,000lbs and 1,200lbs Tongue Weight
- Constructed out of heavy-duty steel
- Rust-resistant black powder-coat finish
- Co-Cured in rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Open-back receiver tube for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Whether you are pulling boats, campers, or job site equipment we have you covered with Curt’s Class IV receiver hitch. These hitches are designed not only for the workhorse trucks to get your gear to the worksite but also are great for the weekend adventure vehicle pulling your camper or boat out to the lake. Built from high-strength American steel these hitches are welded into a solid, one-piece design for strength and durability. Class IV hitches are rated at 10,000lbs Towing Capacity and 1,000lbs Tongue weight. Also offered with the Curt weight distribution hitches that are rated at 12,000lbs with a 1,200lbs Tongue Weight.
The Class IV hitches are typically used with full-size trucks, and SUV’s. Curt’s hitches are co-cured in rust-resistant liquid A-coating inside and out to ensure the strongest protection against the elements. A high-gloss black powder coat finish gives a sleek OEM look and acts as a final protection layer against corrosion. Vehicle-specific mounts allow for a seamless OEM look. This design also ensures maximum towing capacity for your specific ride. Included is an open-back receiver tube that allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware) each hitch has vehicle-specific mounts that include all mounting hardware to help provide a hassle-free install (no drilling required on most models). Grab yours now and hit the road with your mind at ease with the American-built tough Curt hitches!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning