- Fits full-size trucks with an OEM puck system
- Custom made for your vehicle’s year, make, and model
- Towing Capacity rated between 16,000-30,000lbs depending on model
- Constructed with a cast steel main body
- Roller system is included for beds under 8 foot
- Lockable Handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling(unhooking)
- High-strength jaws interlock fully wrapping the kingpin for noise reduction
- Extra-wide head opening allows easier coupling
- Three height adjustment positions to adapt to your truck
- Hitch height: 13-1/2″ – 17-1/2″
- One-pin head removal makes transporting the hitch in pieces smaller and lighter
- Fully articulating torsion head for stable towing and controlled coupling
- Three-position coupling indicator shows coupling status for added safety
- Quick installation and removal with a quarter-turn anchoring system
- Compatible with Kingpin extension boxes
- Highly durable carbide black powder-coat finish
- Tested for safety in accordance with international standards
- 2 built-in zerk fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Includes durable hardware and easy-to-read installation instructions
- Trailer Hitch Weight is limited to your vehicles stated towing capacities
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
If your new towing rig is equipped with a 5th wheel puck system then do we have the hitch for you! Beef up your towing game with Curts A-series 5th wheel hitch with OEM legs to mount to your truck’s factory puck system. The A-Series Hitch design is to not only make hauling easier for you and your ride but to also increase your safety. With an extra-wide head and a 3 position color-coded coupling indicator(Couple, Tow, Uncouple) you can hook up to your trailer with ease. Once you are in the tow position high-strength jaws interlock fully wrapping your kingpin for noise reduction. This hitch comes with a lockable handle the self-rests to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling your trailer.
Whether you are pulling heavy equipment out to the worksite or your new race car out to the track the A-series hitch will stand up to its name. With a towing capacity between 16,000-30,000lbs depending on the model you can haul your gear with ease. Not only is this hitch designed to be a simple no-drill install you can also adjust the height into three different positions. By offering three height adjustments you can make sure the A-series hitch fits perfectly for your specific truck and trailer.
With two built-in grease zerk fittings and a polyethylene lube plate, you can keep your hitch in top shape while eliminating grease deposits. Included is Curts fully articulating torsion head design that makes for stable towing and controlled coupling. Constructed with a cast steel main body. Every hitch is co-cured and powder coated in a black carbide finish. This allows for a strong corrosion-resistant finish to give your hitch the longest life.
Each hitch has vehicle-specific mounts that include all mounting hardware to help provide a hassle-free install. With a one-pin design, you can remove the head of your hitch to mount the legs into your truck’s puck system. After inserting hitch into puck system simply use the quarter-turn anchor system to attach to the truck. Re-install your hitch head and you are ready to go. Grab yours now and hit the road with your mind at ease with the American-built tough Curt hitches!
Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning