- Pull Up Ring Style Stake Pocket Mount Tie Downs: Pull up to use, push down when not using
- 1,000 Lbs Capacity Per Tie Down: Great for tying down cargo
- Easy Installation: Easily installs in your pickup stake pocket. Note, some trucks require the bed rail cap cover to be cut out for installation.
- Stainless Steel Ring: The retracting stainless ring with provide years of good looks and use
- Choose your color: Choose grained black factory look, stainless steel trim or polished gun metal in a flush mount or raised mount design. Flush mount is best for trucks with tonneau covers.
Note: select models with factory bed rail caps, that have the stake pocket covered, will have to have the stake pocket hole area cut out to install.
Get more utility out of your pickup with bull ring anchor point pop up tie downs. These retracting stake pocket tie downs pull up when you need to tie something down, and push in flush when you don’t. Available in pairs at rated at 1,000 lbs capacity for strapping or tying down your stuff from moving to dirt bikes. Always be prepared with Bull Rings. Easy stake pocket mount installation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Bull Ring sits on top of the rail, but is quite thin and the flush mount style easily accommodates most tonneau covers. The stainless ring snaps up for use and snaps back down to flush and stores out of the way. The ring is large enough for 2 large “S” hooks or ropes and is rated at over 1000 pounds. Choose from flush fit or raised with factory look, stainless steel trim or polished gun metal.
Some models require plastic stake pocket cover to be cut out for installation. After rail cap trim,
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning