- Complete Bed Protection: bed liner comes with bottom, sides, and integrated tailgate so your truck bed is completely covered
- Lasting Durability: Made from 100% Polypropylene resin that is chemical and stain resistant
- Waterproof: BedRug mats are 100% waterproof and completely mold resistant
- Easy Clean: Simply rinse, sweep, or vacuum clean and your mat is as good as new
- Simple Installation: No-drill and no tools needed for installation
- Handles Any Cargo: designed to protect your truck bed and keep contents from shifting while protecting against scratches and dings
- Works with other truck bed accessories: compatible with tonneau covers, truck bed toppers, and bed extenders
- Made in the USA by BedRug, Madison, KY USA
- Trucks with a spray-on bed liner will need BedRug Spray-On Bed Liner Adhesion Kit
Are you looking for a unique and innovative way to give your pickup truck bed the best protection available? The original BedRug Truck Bed Liner is designed to handle the abuse of the daily driver work truck or the weekend lawn projects. The BedRug Bed liner is a great choice to protect your investment.
The BedRug Bed Liner is designed and custom cut to your specific vehicle specifications, not a one size fits all. With 100% polypropylene construction you not only get an incredibly durable surface and has a full 3/4″ cushion on all sides, tailgate, and bed. The non-skid cushioned surface keeps cargo protected and easy on your knees. That also means superior scratch and dent protection whether you are hauling a load of gravel or your ATV. The cushioned surface will also protect that piece of furniture and the non-skid fiber will help keep it secure. BedRug looks and feels like carpet but is 100% waterproof, chemical, mildew, and stain resistant. Got a mess on your hands? Just wash with a hose, power wash, or vacuum and it is as good as new. BedRug Bed Liner is easy to install using hook and loop fasteners.
Trucks with a spray-on bed liner will need BedRug Spray-On Bed Liner Adhesion Kit BR-BRZSPRAYON
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning