- Lasting Dual Construction: TPO composite top layer (slip & skid resistant) with ¾” padded underlayer (dent & impact resistance)
- Integrated Tailgate: Bed mat comes with tailgate and gap guard hinge the keeps debris out
- Waterproof: BedRug mats are 100% waterproof and completely mold resistant
- Easy Clean: Simply rinse, sweep, or vacuum clean and your mat is as good as new
- Simple Installation: No-drill and no tools needed for installation
- Handles Any Cargo: designed to protect your truck bed and keep contents from shifting while protecting against scratches and dings
- Works with other truck bed accessories: compatible with tonneau covers and truck bed toppers
- Made in the USA by BedRug, Madison, KY USA
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The BedRug Impact Mat is designed specifically for trucks that have an existing spray-in liner or no bed liner. The all new design has an integrated tailgate gap guard hinge that connects the bed piece to the tailgate piece. The TPO composite top layer construction offers a flat work surface, that is slip and skid resistant. The ¾” padded under layer provide dent and impact resistance while offering cushion for your knees while crawling around in your truck bed. The Impact Mat installs in minutes using hook and loop fasteners to install without the need to prep, sand or drill holes into your truck bed.
The Impact Mat is made to fit your specific make and model, filling in the ribs and contours of the truck bed to provide a smooth, void free loading surface. The integrated tailgate hinge covers the gap between your truck bed and the tailgate, this will eliminate the annoying build-up of debris between the two pieces. This mat will protect your truck while standing up to whatever you can throw at it: from mulch to bleach. The Impact Mat’s TPO material is fade and UV resistant. The ¾” thick foam is similar to that used in life jackets and will not absorb water, resisting mold and mildew. Water will simply run off the surface, through the zippered perimeter, out the factory drain holes in the truck bed and will dry in as little as 20 minutes.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning