- Fits standard 2″, 2.5″, or 3″ receiver hitches
- Towing capacity depends on receiver size
- 2″ ball mount Supports up to – 10,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight
- 2.5″ ball mount Supports up to – 14,500 lbs towing capacity & 1,450 lbs tongue weight
- 3″ ball mount Supports up to – 21,000 lbs towing capacity & 2,100 lbs tongue weight
- Multiple height adjustments from 3″ up to 9″ drop or rise
- Height adjustments in 1″ increments
- 3 different ball combo options available
- Ball combos: 1-7/8″ & 2″, 2″ & 2-5/16″, tri-ball combo
- powder-coated black, or nickel-plated chrome finish
- Balls are steel nickel-plated chrome finish
- Stainless Steel adjustment pins
- Doesn’t work with GM MultiPro tailgate
- Made in the USA – Humboldt, KS
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Upgrade your tow game with B&W Tow & Stow adjustable ball mount hitch. This hitch is the only one you will ever need with multiple ball sizes that are available in the tri-ball or dual. These bad-boys can drop down to 9″ or rise up to 9.5″ depending on the mount you get.
B&W tow and stow hitches are constructed out of heavy-duty steel that comes in black powder-coat or chrome. Each adjustable drop hitch can be adjusted in one-inch increments for ease of use when switching from trailer to trailer.
If you are looking for a heavy-duty ball mount hitch that can support from 10,000 to 21,000 towing capacity and is made in the USA, then the B&W Tow & Stow Adjustable ball mount hitch is perfect for you. What are you waiting for choose your right ball mount from 2″, 2-1/2″, and even 3″ and get ready for towing season in style.
Safety Notice: The B&W Tow & Stow adjustable ball mount is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning