- Designed for the GM Mulit-Pro tail gate
- Fits standard 2″ receiver hitches
- 2″ ball mount Supports up to – 10,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight
- Multiple height adjustments from 2-1/2″ drop or 3-1/2 rise
- Height adjustments in 1″ increments
- 2 different ball combo options available
- Ball combos: dual ball combo 2″ & 2-5/16″, tri-ball combo 1-7/8″, 2″ & 2-5/16″
- Finished with a powder-coated black
- Balls are steel nickel-plated chrome finish
- Stainless Steel adjustment pins
- Made in the USA – Humboldt, KS
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Take your Sierra or Silverado truck to the next level in towing with B&W Tow & Stow GM Multi-Pro tailgate adjustable ball mount hitch. This ball mount in one-of-kind allowing you to keep your ball mount attached to your hitch when using your MultiPro tailgate. This 2″ adjustable ball mount allows you to drop 2-1/2″ or raise 3-1/2″.
B&W tow and stow hitches are constructed out of heavy-duty steel that is black powder-coat. Each adjustable drop hitch can be adjusted in one-inch increments for ease of use when switching from trailer to trailer. This ball mounts also let you choose a Tri-ball with 1-7/8″, 2″ & 2-5/16″ or a dual ball with 2″ & 2-5/16″.
If you are looking for a heavy-duty ball mount hitch that can support from 10,000 towing capacity and is made in the USA, then the B&W Tow & Stow Adjustable ball mount hitch is perfect for you. So if you don’t want to damage your tailgate and keep your ball mount on, then the B&W Tow & Stow GM Multi-Pro tailgate adjustable ball mount hitch is perfect for you.
Safety Notice: The B&W Tow & Stow adjustable ball mount is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning