- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 300lb weight capacity
- Retractable design
- Frame-mounted under rear bumper on drivers side
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad that is big enough for both feet
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Flips down with the nudge
- Works with the tailgate open or when towing
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Proudly made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
The Amp bumper bedstep always comes in handy. So you own a pickup truck that you use as a pickup truck to haul all kinds of cargo. It’s your rolling toolbox, shopping cart, gear hauler, and general crap mover. You have your cargo loaded and now the task of unloading is at hand. The cargo closest to the bedsides and tailgate are within reach and easy to grab but what about the cargo that is out of reach? You can use the rear tire to stand one or crawl over the side of the bed. There is a better way to get truck bed access with the BedStep from AMP Research. The retractable step mounts to frame right under your bumper. When retracted it is out of the way and almost invisible. With a nudge, it extends out to reveal a nonskid platform big enough for both feet. The textured non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad offers a safe step in all weather conditions. With the BedStep’s rigid frame mount, high strength aluminum alloy components, stainless steel pivot pins, and self-lubricating bushings you get a super strong durable step with up to 300lb weight capacity.
Backed by AMP Research 36 month/36,000 warranty.
The original Amp Research BedSteps are designed & engineered in the USA. Backed by a 5-year / 60,000-mile warranty from Amp Research of Tustin, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning