- Free $100.00 Mail-in Prepaid Mastercard® with Order. Download Redemption Form
- Textured Black anodized & PTFE coated to Military grade specifications for years of great looks
- Xtreme features dual motors made for extreme environments from sub-zero winter to mud packed rockers.
- Xtreme PowerSteps that drop between 7 and 9.5 inches (depending on your year, make, model & cab style of pickup)
- 7″ wide automatic power boards drop down when you open your door and retract back up when you close the door
- 600 lbs per power board load capacity. Made with aluminum alloy with stainless pivot pins
- Boards retract up for maximum ground clearance, appearance and aerodynamics
- Designed for all weather performance and reliability
- Integrated LED lighting system lights up boards for great stepping visibility in the dark
- Driving & Bolt on installation
- Sold in Pairs and comes complete with wiring kit & mounting hardware (select models some with plug-n-play wiring)
- 5-Year / 60,000 mile factory warranty
- Manufactured by Amp Research from Tustin, CA USA
Amp PowerStep™ Xtreme duty electric-powered running boards are automatic, drop & retract when you open or close your pickup truck door. These extreme duty power steps are designed for sub-zero freezing climates and for those we do some mudding. These are 7″ wide power running boards and when you open your door, they extend down and provide a large stepping area to easily exit or enter your vehicle. The Xtreme power steps come with dual motors for the extra power to drop and retract the boards. When you close your door, they retract up and out of the way for maximum ground clearance. Made from die-cast aluminum alloy components along with stainless pivoting pins for long-term, heavy-duty function, and stability. They feature a built-in low profile, high powered integrated LED light system that lights up the running boards for a clear stepping around in its dark out. The durable, premium-grade black textured finish, is PTFE coated to military-grade specifications for years of great looks, durability, corrosion resistance along wear and tear. Each kit comes with 2 power running boards along with everything you need to install. These power boards wire right into your factory wiring to work to OEM standards.
The original Amp Research power steps are designed & engineered in the USA. Backed by a 5-year / 60,000 mile warranty from Amp Research of Tustin, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning