- Free $100.00 Mail-in Prepaid Mastercard® with Order. Download Redemption Form
- Textured Black anodized & PTFE coated to Military grade specifications for years of great looks
- PowerSteps drop between 7 and 9.5 inches (depending on your year, make, model & cab style of pickup)
- 7″ wide automatic power boards drop-down when you open your door and retract back up when you close the door
- 600 lbs per power board load capacity. Made with aluminum alloy with stainless pivot pins
- Boards retract up for maximum ground clearance, appearance, and aerodynamics
- Designed for all-weather performance and reliability
- Integrated LED lighting system lights up boards for great stepping visibility in the dark
- Drilling & wiring is required for installation. Select models come with or without plug-in-play adaptor. (Note: without plug-n-play does still come with wiring, just not Plug-N-Play style)
- Sold in Pairs and comes complete with wiring kit & mounting hardware
- 5-Year / 60,000-mile factory warranty
- Manufactured by Amp Research from Tustin, CA USA
Order Notes: Regular, Extended Cab, SuperCab, KingCab, DoubleCab models the boards will need to be trimmed. Drilling is required to install all Amp Running Boards. Amp Boards will NOT fit Chassis Cab models.
Amp PowerStep™ electric-powered running boards are automatic, drop & retract when you open or close your pickup truck door. These are the original 7″ wide power running boards and when you open your door, they extend down and provide a large stepping area to easily exit or enter your vehicle. Then, when you close your door, they retract up and out of the way for maximum ground clearance. Made from die-cast aluminum alloy components along with stainless pivoting pins for long-term, heavy-duty function, and stability. They feature a built-in low profile, high powered integrated LED light system that lights up the running boards for a clear stepping around when in its dark out. The durable, premium-grade black textured finish, is PTFE coated to military-grade specifications for years of great looks, durability, corrosion resistance along wear and tear. Each kit comes with 2 power running boards along with everything you need to install. These power boards wire right into your factory wiring to work to OEM standards.
The original Amp Research power steps are designed & engineered in the USA. Backed by a 5-year / 60,000-mile warranty from Amp Research of Tustin, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning