- Rust Resistant Frame: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum with a sleek black matte finish
- More Capacity, More Rack Space: 500 lbs of hauling capacity along with increased carrying capacity
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with headache racks & chest style toolboxes
- Fast No Drill Install: Unique top rail mounting system, installs quick with no drilling
- Mounting Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie downs to use with or without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders or cargo with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars (cross bars are 72″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T
- Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit on your pickup.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & adarac cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- NOTE: Difference between the Black Matte Aluminum Series and Black Matte Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity and the aluminum series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity.
Not sure what Adarac truck rack is best for you, check out the Adarac Comparison Chart.
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Add additional uprights & crossbars with this Adarac upgrade kit. Each kit has 2 vertical uprights & 1 cross bar. Order 1 or 2 kits depending on your need. Choose M-series 12″ uprights, or 23″, 25″ or 27″ contoured uprights or 24″, 26″ or 27″ pro series in clear aluminum or black matte. These bolt to your existing Adarac side rails. They designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top quality components and workmanship. Upgrade your pickup with an Adarac Pro black matte truck bed rack.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning