- Rust Resistant Frame: Premium-grade, corrosion-resistant aluminum (with a stylish, powder-coated finish for the black kits)
- More Capacity, More Rack Space: 500 lbs. of hauling capacity for all kits, along with increased carrying capacity with the 72 inch crossbar kits
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted easily along the rail system
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside-mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with headache racks & chest-style toolboxes
- Fast, No-Drill Install: Unique, top-rail mounting system, installs quickly with no drilling
- Mounting-Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie downs to use with or without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders or cargo with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars (cross bars are 72″or 66″L x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″H
- Precision Fit: Made model-specific for a great fit on your pickup
- Many, Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional ADARAC accessories, including load dividers, anchor cleats, anchor point tie downs & cab guard kits
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top-shelf workmanship in North Dakota, for years of HD use and great looks
- NOTE: The difference between the Contour Series and Pro Series is that the Pro has wider vertical uprights and longer crossbars for more hauling capacity. The Contour series uprights are contoured to the truck and, thus, have slightly less hauling capacity.
Not sure what ADARAC truck rack is best for you, check out the ADARAC Comparison Chart here.
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks, and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers (sold separately) sit an additional 3 inches above cross bars
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Add additional uprights & crossbars with this ADARAC upgrade kit. Each kit has 2 vertical uprights & 1 crossbar. Order 1 or 2 kits, depending on your need. For a complete replacement of uprights and crossbars for a rack system, select a quantity of 2. Choose from M-series 12″ uprights, or 23″, 25″ or 27″ Contoured uprights or 24″, 26″ or 27″ Pro series in either clear aluminum or black matte. These bolt to your existing ADARAC side rails. Designed and manufactured by Agri-Cover in Jamestown, ND, they possess top-quality components and workmanship.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning