- Corrosion Resistant Frame: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum cross bars with black powder coated steel rails and uprights.
- 500 lbs for Work or Play: 500 lbs of hauling capacity for ladders, pipe, kayaks, skis and more.
- Side Rails with Tie Down Holes: Bed rails offer tie down holes to use as well as additional mounting points for rack uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars
(cross bars are 62″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Adjustable & Easily Removable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily
- Contoured & Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit contoured fit on your pickup truck.
- Fast No Drill Install & Removal: Unique top rail mounting system, installs quick with no drilling
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with headache racks & chest style toolboxes
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, adarac cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- NOTE: Difference between the Aluminum Series and Aluminum Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity and the aluminum series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity.
Not sure what Adarac truck rack is best for you, check out the Adarac Comparison Chart
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
This is an affordable, versatile truck bed rack for work or sport. Adjustable uprights, rails have slotted holes for tie downs, cross bars are padded and have integrated mounting channels for load dividers, cab guards and cargo tie down cleats. Plus, it works with inside the rail mount truck bed covers. No drill stake pocket installation. Use it at work to haul lumber and ladders and at home for the DIY projects or for weekend kayak, ski or snow board trips. ADARAC™ truck bed rack effectively and efficiently extends your pickup’s carrying capability with a durable powder coated steel frame to handle 500 lb. loads which comes in handy. The cross bars are aluminum with integrated mounting channels to conveniently attach accessories and secure cargo. The easily adjustable and removable uprights contour to the cab for an aerodynamic design.
Engineered to take on any job. The ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack opens up new opportunities when hauling cargo for work or play with additional levels of storage both above and below most inside the rail tonneau covers. Manufactured in Jamestown, ND USA with extruded aluminum cross bars with durable black powder coated steel uprights and rails. And it gets better. It’s made model specific for a great fit. This is one economy truck bed rail, built with quality that really adapts to your needs and your lifestyle.
It’s designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top quality components and workmanship.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
ADARAC Original Truck Bed Rack Features
Adarac Original Truck Bed Rack Video