- Industry Leading Materials: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum guarantee years of reliability
- Mid-Height Rack: 12″ tall uprights that can be adjusted forward or back on your truck.
- Awesome Looks: Matte black finish and awesome looking design.
- Super Strength: 500 lbs of hauling capacity along with increased carrying capacity
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be quickly removed and re-positioned forward or back on side rails when needed
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft rolling tonneau covers, along with many headache racks & chest style toolboxes. See tonneau compatibility chart.
- No Hassle No Drill Install (most models): Mounts to the top of your pickup’s bed rails, installs fast with no drilling required. Note: Tacoma, Gladiator & Ranger require drilling)
- Mounting Channel Utility Rails: M Series bed rails have mounting channels built-in for tie down use even without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach kayaks and canoes, snowboards and skis, bed tents and more with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars
(cross bars are 72″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Precision Fit: Custom kits for a great fit on your pickup truck.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & adarac cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of sport use and great looks.
Not sure which Adarac truck rack is best for you? Check out the Adarac Comparison Chart
Height above the box rail: 12″
Note: Drilling is required for installation for Jeep Gladiator, Toyota Tacoma & New Ford Ranger since they do not have stake pocket holes on the top of the bed rail.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Introducing the all-new ADARAC M-Series Sport Matte Black Truck Rack, the ultimate recreational sport, overlanding, and weekend warrior’s accessory for your pickup with 12″ tall uprights. This mid-height cross bar rack is fast & easy to attach, adjust or remove. Experience sport-design perfection in a low profile truck rack that can do it all. Load up your bikes for the latest trail, truck tent for that long-planned getaway or hunt, kayaks for the rapids and streams or skis to hit the slopes; this rack defines versatility. Plus it can be adjusted or totally removed quickly and works great with inside the bed rail mount tonneau’s. This 12″ tall truck rack in matte black is really next level. Mount your gear, skis, tent, or whatever to the crossbars.
What all can you mount on these crossbars? Your imagination the sole limit to the ultra-sleek, no-slip 72″ long and 1.5″ square build, compatible with innumerable carriers and mounts. Tack on the 500 lb. weight approval for truly limitless possibilities for all outdoor activities. Integrated channels on the crossbars and rails allow for tie-downs and anchor cleats for securing those heavy loads for work and leisure. Installs in minutes and when the job is done, M-Series uprights are fast and easy to remove till the next excursion.
ADARAC M Series Sport Racks install with Access & Red Headed Rebel roll-up truck bed covers or other inside the bed rail mount tonneau covers, doubling your hauling options and fun factor! It’s designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top-tier materials and unrivaled workmanship. Strive confidently to your next adrenaline rush with ADARAC M Series Sport Matte Black Truck Rack
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning