- Black Matte & Aluminum: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum with a sleek sharp black matte finish.
- Integrated Design: Built in channels on side rails & cross bars for rack accessories, tie down holes on uprights.
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily.
- Work & Play: Great for ladders at work and sports gear like kayaks and snow boards on the weekend.
- Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie downs to use with or without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars
(cross bars are 66″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with headache racks & chest style toolboxes
- Fast No Drill Install & Removal: Unique top rail mounting system, installs quick with no drilling
- Contoured & Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit on your pickup truck and the contoured uprights add some style.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & adarac cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- NOTE: Difference between the Aluminum Series and Aluminum Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity and the aluminum series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity.
Not sure what Adarac truck rack is best for you, check out the Adarac Comparison Chart
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The new Adarac black matte aluminum series contoured truck rack features contoured uprights with sliding rail system to move rack forward or backward or install optional sliding tie downs, plus the top cross bars anti-slip, anti-vibration rubber and built in channels for load dividers, cab guards and more. This black matte aluminum truck rack can be attached or removed in minutes. Great for hauling ladders and cargo at work as well as sporting equipment on the weekends. Kayaks, skis, snowboards and more. Just adjust as needed to fit cargo. The really unique NO Drill stake pocket install design is pretty sweet. This stake pocket mount removable truck rack is great for work or sport. Hold your ladders, contractor gear & supplies or use it has a truck rack for your kayak or canoe.
The black matte integrated side rails and cross bars have mounting channels for a variety of optional accessories from load dividers and cargo cleats to tie down kits. The aluminum Adarac truck bed rack has a 500 lbs capacity and the aluminum & design built to last. The vertical ladder rack uprights and top cross bars can be removed in seconds to get your sleek truck look back when you don’t need the entire rack. The top of the bed mounting design makes is compatible with inside the bed mount truck bed covers like the Access & Red Headed Rebel roll-up truck bed covers or the Lomax hard folding covers.
Be ready for anything with more hauling capacity and storing capacity with rust resistance protection of aluminum with a black matte finish. Plus since it mounts on the top of the truck side bed rails, it also works with chest tool boxes, select headache racks and inside the bed rail mount truck bed covers making it one of the most versatile contoured truck bed ladder & sport racks around. It’s designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top quality components and workmanship. Upgrade your pickup with a black matte Adarac aluminum contour series truck bed rack.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning