- Rust Resistant Frame: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum for years of service
- More Capacity, More Rack Space: 500 lbs of hauling capacity along with increased carrying capacity
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily
- Compatible with Truck Bed Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with headache racks & chest style toolboxes
- Fast No Drill Install (most models): Unique top rail mounting system into stake pockets, installs quick with no drilling. Note: Ranger, Tacoma & Gladiator models require drilling.
- Mounting Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie downs to use with or without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars
(cross bars are 72″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T
- Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit on your pickup truck.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & adarac cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- NOTE: Difference between the Aluminum Series and Aluminum Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity and the aluminum series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity.
Not sure what Adarac truck rack is best for you, check out the Adarac Comparison Chart
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars. Note: Drilling is required for installation for Jeep Gladiator, Toyota Tacoma & New Ford Ranger since they do not have stake pocket holes on the top of the bed rail.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The new Adarac aluminum pro series truck rack is great for hauling ladders at work and canoes on the weekend. This stake pocket mount rack is adjustable, removable, versatile. Plus the unique NO Drill install design can be installed or removed in minutes. The side rails and crossbars have integrated mounting channels for a variety of optional accessories from load dividers and cargo cleats to tie-down kits. The Pro series aluminum Adarac truck bed rack has a 500 lbs capacity and is built to last. The vertical ladder rack uprights and top crossbars can be removed in seconds to get your sleek truck to look back when you don’t need the entire rack. The top of the bed mounting design makes it compatible with inside the bed mount truck bed covers like the Access & Red Headed Rebel roll-up truck bed covers or the Lomax hard folding covers.
Be ready for anything with more hauling capacity and storing capacity with rust resistance protection of aluminum. Plus since it mounts on the top of the truck side bed rails, it also works with chest tool boxes, select headache racks and inside the bed rail, mount truck bed covers making it one of the most versatile professional grade truck bed ladder & sport racks around. Great for kayaks, canoes & other sports equipment as well as ladders and lumber. It’s designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top quality components and workmanship. Upgrade your pickup with an Adarac Pro aluminum truck bed rack.
The Pro series truck rack will work with most inside mount tonneau bed cover including Access, LoMax all except Lomax Stance, All TruXedo covers except truxport), Bakflip, UnderCover flex series, RHR XL & 1s covers, ARE Fusion, TonnoPro LoRoll, Extang Revolution, Xceed & Encore, Lund rollup covers, Gator inside rail mount tonneaus rollup and hard folding. The stake pockets holes must be clear & open for this rack to install.
This rack will NOT work with Retrax, Pace-Edwards covers, Gator Retracting & top rail of rail mounting, Roll N Lock, Bak vortrack, Gator tailback, Tonnopro folding covers, Rugged liner covers. Undercover non-folding covers, torza-top covers. Extang express & soft folding, tilting & snapping tonneaus, ARE doublecover, Lund folding covers
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning