- Rust-Resistant Frame: Premium grade corrosion resistant aluminum for years of service
- 500 lbs. for Work or Play: 500 lbs. of hauling capacity for ladders, pipe, kayaks, skis, and more.
- Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie downs to use with or without the uprights
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of cross bars
(cross bars are 66″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Adjustable & Easily Removable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front & back easily on the side rails.
- Fast No Drill Install (most models): Unique top rail mounting system into the pickup stake pockets, installs quick with no drilling. Note: Tacoma, Gladiator & Ranger require drilling.
- Compatible with Inside Rail Mount Tonneau Covers: Works with inside mount hard & soft truck bed covers, along with most headache racks & chest style toolboxes. NOTE: This is not the best option for hard folding tonneaus, please check out the Aluminum Pro Series if you have a hard fold tonneau.
- Contoured & Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit contoured fit on your pickup truck.
- Many, Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie down kits & ADARAC cab guard kit.
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- NOTE: Difference between the Aluminum Series and Aluminum Pro Series is the Pro has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity and the Aluminum Series uprights are contoured to the truck and thus slightly less hauling capacity. This rack is NOT ideal for trucks with hard folding tonneau covers – check out the Pro Series aluminum rack instead.
Not sure what ADARAC truck rack is best for you, check out the ADARAC Comparison Chart.
Height above the box rail: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full size trucks and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Optional load dividers sit an additional 3 in. above cross bars
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The new Adarac aluminum series truck rack features contoured uprights with sliding rail system to move rack forward or backward or install optional sliding tie downs, plus the top cross bars anti-slip, anti-vibration rubber and built in channels for load dividers, cab guards and more. This aluminum truck rack can be attached or removed in minutes. Great for hauling ladders and cargo at work as well as sporting equipment on the weekends. Kayaks, skis, snowboards and more. Just adjust as needed to fit cargo. The really unique NO Drill stake pocket install design is pretty sweet.
The side rails and cross bars have integrated mounting channels for a variety of optional accessories from load dividers and cargo cleats to tie down kits. The aluminum Adarac truck bed rack has a 500 lbs capacity and the aluminum & design built to last. The vertical ladder rack uprights and top cross bars can be removed in seconds to get your sleek truck look back when you don’t need the entire rack. The top of the bed mounting design makes is compatible with inside the bed mount truck bed covers like the Access & Red Headed Rebel roll-up truck bed covers or the Lomax hard folding covers.
Be ready for anything with more hauling capacity and storing capacity with rust resistance protection of aluminum. Plus since it mounts on the top of the truck side bed rails, it also works with chest tool boxes, select headache racks and inside the bed rail mount truck bed covers making it one of the most versatile contoured truck bed ladder & sport racks around. It’s designed and manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. from Jamestown, ND with top quality components and workmanship. Upgrade your pickup with an Adarac aluminum contour series truck bed rack.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning