- Ships Super Fast!! (Order by Noon CST it will ship out the same day!!)
- Low Profile Version of the Original Access: All the bells and whistle of the original Access cover, but in a lower profile design.
- Tested, Trusted & Guaranteed: Made with precision and top shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of HD use and great looks.
- Weather Sealed On All 4 Sides: Featuring an element seal, side & rear rail seals, 1-1/2″ wide side sealing system, along with the front bar seal, with SlantBack design that fully over-centers for a nice tight fit over tailgate. (note a tailgate seal is recommend for sealing your tailgate)
- Fully Opens & Closes in Seconds: Roll it up to haul big stuff, quickly close it to secure your cargo box and cover your goodies
- Fast Clamp on Install: Pre-assembled for a quick at home installation in minutes with tight bite clamps
- Auto Locks Both Side of Cover @ Tailgate: The dual auto latch II system is patented & ensure your cover and cargo are secure. (cheap covers only have 1 latch & can pop open going down the highway.)
- SlantBack Design: Exclusive SlantBack design makes for a great fitting, great working and great looking bed cover.
- Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit and the dual XT tension adjusters allow you to fine tune the tension for the best fit.
- Made in the USA: Made by Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND USA
Not sure what bed cover is best for you? Check out the Access Truck Bed Cover Model Comparison Guide.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The Access Lorado is the premium super low profile version of the Access cover. It’s only 1″ above the truck bed and all the over features are the same. If you are looking lower profile version of the best soft roll up tonneau cover for your pickup truck, this is it. Tested, trusted and guaranteed for years of use. The Lorado rolling tonneau cover is manufactured by ACI Agri-Cover, Inc. of North Dakota. They are innovative and always setting the bar on how a truck cover should be made. The quick action roll up design makes it easy to opening, roll up and store the cover behind the truck cab nicely in seconds to haul big stuff. And to close it, is just as fast. Sealed on all 4 seals to protect your cargo and gear from whatever the weather sends your way.
Featuring the patented AutoLatch II dual locking system to ensure your cover is secured on both sides of the tailgate. Cheaper rollup tonno’s only have a one side latch which can spring and the tonno is flopping in the wind. Not this one. It’s a premium design. Your cargo and gear under the Lorado cover remains protect from the weather and prying eyes. The dual latching system, has a pull to release cord when you need to open it up. It’s a quick clamp on installation and also features an all black frame, luxury double coated cover and includes an element seal to ensure the cover is protected from the weather. The exclusive SlantBack design makes for a great fitting, great working and great looking bed cover with a lower than normal profile
The Lorado roll-up bed cover also includes dual XT dial tension adjusters to ensure your cover is always tight and looking sharp. Just dial in and fine tune the tension for the best fit. Plus this inside the rail mount tonneau makes it compatible with side bed rails or top of the bed rail mount truck racks. And if you are wanting something extra to justify buying this cover, if increases your trucks aerodynamics which ultimately improves your pickups fuel economy a little bit. This is made pickup truck year, make, model, bed size and style specific for a precision fit with top grade materials and workmanship.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning